A Workflow can be in one of three states: Draft, Ready or Published.
- If the status of the workflow is "Draft" the user can perform modifications to the Workflow.
- If the status of the flow is "Ready" it indicates that the Workflow is ready to be tested by the QA team.
- If the status of the flow is "Publish" it indicates that the Workflow is available for the user in the Player.
Steps to Change the State of the Workflow
- Log in to Admin.
- Click on the "Publish" tab.
- Click on "Workflows".
- Select the Workflows from the available List.
- Change to the desired status (Draft, Ready or Publish) by selecting the option under the Status column as shown in the below screen shot.
- To change the status of two or more Workflows at once, mark the Workflow names and select the status as shown in the below screen shot.