- To the right of your address bar (Chrome Browser), look for the extension's icon Right-click the icon and select Remove from Chrome.
- If you don't see the extension's icon:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click on the More Icon > More Tools > Extensions
- On to the letzNav Editor extension, click Remove.
- Confirm by clicking Remove.
- From the Apple menu, select System Preferences.
- From the View menu in System Preferences, select Profiles. Note: Profiles won't be visible until you have at least one profile installed.
- Select the letzNav Editor profile, and then press the - (minus) button. Click Remove to remove the profile. This will uninstall letzNav Free Editor from your Chrome Browser.