- Firefox browser
- Signed letzNav Player package (.xpi file, to be provided by letzNav team)
Follow the below steps to add letzNav Player to Firefox browser
- Launch Firefox browser(latest version recommended).
- To the top right corner of the browser screen, click on ‘Open Menu’ icon. A drop-down menu appears with multiple options. Choose ‘Add-ons’ option from the available options.
- Add-ons Manager page will be opened, choose ‘Extensions’ tab
- Click on settings drop-down icon which is at the right corner and select ‘Install Add-on from file’ option from the available options.
- Upload the signed letzNav player .xpi package from the saved location.
- Once the file is uploaded, a confirmation pop up appears. Click on ‘Add’.
Open respective application and letzNav player should be appeared on the application as below.