Roles are a set of permissions that will help a user to perform a task successfully. Following are the roles that exist by Default in the system.
- System Administrator: System administrator is a person who has all the permissions for the system (Admin and Editor). He can create, delete or edit any content. He can configure system level settings (System Configuration )like SSO, Scheduler etc, and can also create users and Custom Roles. He can also manage Application level settings (General settings) and Data (Flows, Validations, Launchers, etc.) for the application he/she has access to (Application access is given at the time of user creation).
- Application Administrator: An Application administrator is responsible for creating and managing data related to the applications which he has access.Application Admin is responsible for managing and customising a specific application/s. He can create and view data in both Admin and Editor. He will not have access to any system level settings.
- Publisher: A Publisher is a person who will have Permission to view Data(Flows, Validations, Launchers, etc.) and change the publishing status of the same data. A publisher can view the data in Admin and Editor both, but he cannot edit any data related to the tool.
- Content Creator: A content creator has permission to create, edit or delete Data (Flows, Validations, Launchers, etc.). He has access for both the editor and player and can make the necessary changes to the Applications he has access to.
- Dashboard Viewer: This role allows to view dashboard and application analytics. He has no editor access.
- Customizer: This role focuses on application customization (Player theme,Keyboard shortcuts, Language, Time zone etc.).
- Analytics Manager: This role has access to not only viewing dashboard and application analytics but also managing SFTP configurations.
- Scheduler: A scheduler will change and schedule letzNav internal jobs.
- Translator: A Translator will be able to see the Content/Data (Flows,Validations, Launchers, etc.). and he can create translations for the Content present