Launchers can not only take the users to a new page which opens a video or a document but also can assist the user smartly through the application by starting a Workflow from wherever the user is left.Know more about Launcher that kicks off a Workflow.
Once the frame is created, we can start adding launchers to it.
The steps to create a launcher:
- Click on Add New Launcher
- Select the element on the screen to point the Launcher and enter the description.
Launcher has the capability to launch a
- Video and/or
Launch a Link
To launch a Document/Link from the launcher,
- Select link Icon as launcher option as shown below
- Select Link name from the drop down.
Note: You need to Upload the Link in the Knowledge Store to be able to see in the drop-down.If it is not present already just click on new content and place the URL, it automatically gets added to the knowledge store.To know more about Knowledge Store click here.
- Adjust the Icon position using padding and click on Save.
To push the Launcher to End Users or to QA team,the status of the Frame on which the Launcher is placed needs to be changed.Know How to Change the Status of the Frame?