The article explains about the launchers which can kick off a Workflow.Learn to Create a Workflow.
Identify a Frame and Once the frame is created, we can start adding launchers to it.
The steps to create a launcher
- Click on Add New Launcher
- Select the element on the screen to point the Launcher and enter the description.
Launcher has the capability to launch a
- Video and/or
Launch a Workflow
To Launch a Workflow from the Launcher,
- Select Workflow Icon as launcher option as shown below
- Select Workflow Name from the drop-down.Choosing this will launch that Workflow selected from the drop-down.
- Select the step from which the workflow should launch.
- Adjust the Icon position using padding and click on Save.
To push the Launcher to End Users or to QA team,the status of the Frame on which the Launcher is placed needs to be changed.Know How to Change the Status of the Frame?