Publishing allows you to test your items that you have build through the letzNav Editor in your Development and Production environment.In Publish menu you can decide which item to publish specific to production or development environment.Publishing is an important aspect when it comes to test your implementation on a development/test environment or release it for end users.You need to clearly understand how to configure and publish your letzNav Items.
Common uses that Publishing Offers:
- Test your letzNav content on Development/Test Environment.
- Publish content for End Users to use in Production Environment.
- Organise your content the way it appears.
- Get feedback on the content developed.
Any content developed using letzNav Editor can have the following Publishing States:
- Draft:This state specifies the content is under development state and is not ready for testing.This state with represented with a Yellow color dot.
- Ready:This state specifies the content is ready for testing in Development or Test environment.The content in this state can be seen in letzNav player only to the development environment but cannot been seen in Production environment.This state with represented with a Blue color dot.
- Publish:This state specifies that the content is tested and is ready for End Users to use it.The content in this state will be visible in letzNav player to the Production environment.This state with represented with a Green color dot.