Tags are used to categorize flows and easily track them as a group. Tags are application specific. Since tags are user-defined, the standard out of box tags are limited. You can choose any word that helps to identify the group/category in the application.
Manage Tags can perform the following actions:
A) Creation of Tag
B) Edit Tag Information
C) Delete Tag Information
D) Reorder of Tags
Step by Step Instructions
A) To Create Tags
- Log into the Admin
- Go to Manage Tabs and click on Tags as shown in the screenshot below.
- Enter the Tag name and click on Create as mentioned in the screenshot below.
- Click on Confirm to commit the changes.
letzNav also enables users to modify the Tags which are already created.
B) To Edit Tag Information :
- Click on the Pen Icon as shown below to edit Tag name.
- Rename the Tag name and Click on Confirm to commit changes.
C) Deletion of Tag
- Click on Delete icon as shown below to delete a Tag.
Click on Confirm to commit changes.
D) Reorder of tags
- Hold on Move Tag icon and Drag it to your preferred position.
- Click on Confirm to commit changes.
- How to Add tags - Add Tags to Workflows