A Frame can be in one of three states: Draft, Ready or Published.
- If the status of the Frame is "Draft" the user can perform modifications to the Frame.
- If the status of the Frame is "Ready" it indicates that the Workflow is ready to be tested by the QA team.
- If the status of the flow is "Publish" it indicates that the Workflow is available for the user in the Player.
Steps to Change the Status of the Frame:
- Log in to Admin.
- Click on the "Publish" tab.
- Click on "Frames".
- Select the Frames from the available list.
- Change the status to Draft, Ready or Publish by selecting the option under the Status column as shown in the below screenshot.
- To change the status of two or more Frames at once, mark the Frame names and Select the status as shown below in the screenshot.