User Management allows system administrators to maintain users by adding / removing them. Users can also be added as a System Administrator and every user added here can also log into the editor.
To add a new user
- Log in to Admin and Click on the Settings Icon as shown below.
- Click on Users.
- Fill the required details(Email, Full name) and click on “Add”.
- To make the user a System Administrator, select the “System Administrator” check box and click “Add”.
- To change the password of a user, click on the reset password icon which is shown in the below screenshot. A link will be sent to the user’s email where the password can be updated.
- To change details of the user (e.g. email, full name, etc.) click on the edit icon which is highlighted in the below screenshot.
- To delete a user from the studio click on the delete icon.