letzNav has the capability to add desired languages for the Tooltips. To add language to a Tooltip change the status to the Draft mode.
Below are the step by step instructions to add a language:
- Log into letzNav Admin using your credentials. Your Admin URL will be provided by your Customer Success Manager.
- Go to Manage tab and click on Tooltips.
- Click on + icon to add language for your preferred Tooltip. (See screenshot for reference).
- Choose language from the drop-down menu.
- In the next step, enter the relevant content of the selected language for all the Tooltips as shown below and click on Save.
NOTE: Make sure that all the steps are properly translated.
Once all the translations are done successfully the Tooltips are ready to be accessed in the desired language.