letzNav has the capability to add desired languages to the Launchers enhancing the user-friendly experience.
To add language to a launcher change the status to Draft mode.
Step By Step instructions to add a language for a launchers:
- Log into letzNav Admin using your credentials. Your Admin URL will be provided by your Customer Success Manager.
- Go to Manage tab and click on Launchers.
- For your preferred Launcher, click on + icon to add language (See screenshot for reference).
- Choose language from drop-down menu.
- Next, enter the relevant content of the selected language to all applicable Launchers and click on Save.
NOTE: Make sure that all the steps are properly translated.
Once all the translations are done successfully the Launchers are ready to run in the desired language.