Data Export allows you to export analytics data in the form of an excel sheet. Exported data can be placed in the SFTP server for easy customer access. The following details need to be captured to export data:
- Host URL: URL of the Host application
- Port: Port no of the file transfer Software(example: Filezilla) which is usually 22.
- Username: Username to connect the SFTP server.
- Password: Password to validate the SFTP server.
- Base URL: Location of the SFTP Server where the file must be placed.
- Period: This tells the time period from which data needs to be exported.
After Providing the above details click on Save the data.