The Admin Console is a web-based tool that hosts flows and allows the users to edit the flows created through the Editor. It is cloud-based and hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform.
Admin Console and Editor together form the 'letzNav Studio' for developing the content.
The "Admin Menu" is displayed on the left side of the screen. The Applications are listed on the left side with a scroll bar panel.The information and data displayed in the Right Panel corresponds to the application selected from the left panel.
The user needs to log into the letzNav Admin console. For more information on how to access letzNav Admin, please visit Log into letzNav Admin.
Admin Console Features:
Click on the application Icon to view all features that are available for managing the letzNav content.
letzNav provides an overall snapshot in the form of interactive dashboards, based on the information collected to give real-time tool adoption analysis.The dashboards give insights into usage Analytics on the Workflows, Validations, Tool-tips, Launchers and Announcements.
To measure the overall Application engagement along with areas where help was accessed. Click on the "Dashboard" icon as shown below to view the "Dashboard".
Above screenshot gives a pictorial view of all the features as part of letzNav analytics. For more information related to analytics, please use this reference letzNav Dashboards.
letzNav also provides a detailed analysis of how well the tool is adapted to the insights to where help was accessed to complete a certain task based on individual segments.
Analytics comprises of below sections for detailed insights. By referring to the analytics you can go to the next level and find out what the most used workflows are and filter them based on Time period filters as referenced in the below screenshots. Similarly, analytics are designed for all features as part of letznav.
- User Onboarding
3) Manage Content
Through the Admin Console, you can effectively manage all the content that has been created.Following are the operations that can be performed in Manage content feature:
- Create/ modify/ delete the content as needed.
- Add additional information for the content as documents, images, videos.
- Categorize the content using some Tags for effective flow content management.
Click on the "Manage" tab to explore these features as shown below:
For more information related to Managing Content, please visit Manage tab
letznav Customization options allow users to make global customization changes to how letznav will appear to your end users. It enables the user to customize the Player according to the applications interface and personal preferences. The users can also set language, assign keyboard shortcuts, export data for building reports for the organization. Click on the "Customization" tab to use the following options:
5) Manage Settings:
letzNav allows the user to manage application settings as applicable.
In order to manage applications, Log into Admin and click on "Manage Application" menu.
Below is the explanation for various fields available on the Manage Settings Page for reference:
- Application Name: Name of the application for which content is created.
- Production URL: URL of the host application where the letznav content will be published for the end users to access content.
- Pre- Production URL: URL of the host application where the letznav content will be ready for the admin for review or testing.
- User Identification: This helps to identify users in the host application which is used to capture Onboardings Analytics. There are 4 ways using which letzNav can Identify user.
letzNav ID: This option generates a Unique ID that will differ for every instance of the player.
Cookie: This option will take a cookie name which will be present when the Application is loaded. This cookie will be used to identify the user.
Variable: This option takes a Window variable, which will be checked when the user loads the site along with the player.
- Application Type: Type of the application needs to be selected based on the options in the drop-down.
- Custom Application Configuration(JSON) : custom configurations that are specific to the application can be customized. Custom configurations include ignoring classes or ids or attributes.(Special case)
This section helps you to publish the content developed for the End Users to start utilising the developed content as Workflows, Validations, Tooltips and Announcements accordingly.
To log out of Admin: Click on the User profile icon and click on "logout".