letzNav allows users to manage their applications through the Manage Application console in the admin.
2. Click on the "Settings" Icon next to the application name.
3. The setup screen appears as shown in the screenshot below.
4. Following are the fields on the Manage application page:
- Application Name: Name of the application for which content is created using this admin instance.
- Production URL: URL of the host application where the letznav content will be published for the end user for usage.
- Pre- Production URL: URL of the host application where the letznav content will be ready for the admin for review/ testing.
- Application Type: Type of the application the current application refers to. Choose from the drop down values based on the application.
- Custom Application Configuration(JSON) : Custom configurations that are specific to the application can be introduced. For example, Custom configurations include ignoring classes or ids or attributes.