letzNav supports the creation of Custom buttons where users can associate a URL with the actions/steps of a Workflow.This Custom button will appear on the 'Workflow balloon'.
Steps to apply Workflow conditions are as follows:
- Log into the letzNav Admin using your credentials. Your Admin URL will be provided by your Customer Success Manager.
- Go to Manage the section of your application and click on Workflows to open the list of Workflows as shown in the screenshot below.
- Select your preferred Workflow.
- In the next screen you'll find the options which are available for the balloon. Scroll down and select Custom button (See Screenshot for reference)
Note: If you want to create a Custom button for a different step, click on step number.
Provide URL link and label for the Custom button.
5. Click on Save to commit changes.
You will see a button added to the respective balloon and the URL will launch when clicked. The balloon appears as shown in the screen shot below.
Note: Workflow must be in Draft mode to edit or update.