Player actions refer to the activities or actions of the Player. For example, when a user initiates a Workflow, not only is the Workflow kicked off, but the statistical analysis is also captured for reporting in the Analytics Dashboard.
User actions (stats captured in Analytics Dashboard):
- Users activity in the underlying application via letzNav..
|1||Click on letznav Player Widget|
|2||User Starts the Flow|
|3||User Cancels the Flow|
|4||User ending the Flow|
|5||User Clicks on Next button|
|6||User Clicks on the Previous Button|
|7||User Submits the Feedback|
|8||User is Corrected with the Input pattern|
|9||User is warned by an error|
|10||User is Shown with an Image information|
|11||User is Shown by any new Announcements|
|12||User Clicks a launcher|
|13||User hovers a Tooltip message|
- From the Admin portal click on Player Actions to start tracking.
Under Analytics Data Collection Check:
- Enable Tracking: This will enable Analytics to be captured.
- Record username: Enables letzNav to track the name displayed on the Application screen.
letzNav provides keyboard shortcuts for 508 compliance and include the following:
- Previous Step: ALT+P
- Next Step: ALT+N
- Custom Button: ALT+J
- Cancel Flow: ALT+C
- Toggle letznav: ALT+L
- In order to edit the Keyboard shortcuts, click on the keyboard icon shortcut to record the change.