You can view a live preview of the Workflow from the editor without switching to the letzNav Player.This way there is no need for the admin to switch the Workflow status into publish to test it.
Below are the steps that will help you to Play and Review Workflow in the Editor:
- Click on the letzNav editor and login using your credentials.
- Click on Workflows.
- Search the Name of the Workflow for which you want to edit the change element selection.
- Click on Play Workflow to review it.
- In order to stop the preview mode click on Stop.
After previewing the flow in the Editor, you can publish the Workflow. Now you are ready to launch the Workflow in the Player.
There are two simple steps you need to follow to launch a flow from the Player.
- To begin, click on the Player icon appearing on screen.
- Search for the flow you want to launch and click on it. The flow will be initiated.