Entry Points help trigger Workflows from an intermediate step based on the application page where the Workflow was triggered from.
Page Anchors help in uniquely identifying application pages.
Anchors should be selected so that:
- They are independent of Application Data
- They are not transient, and
- They are a unique characteristic of that specific page.
e.g. avoid using header or footer elements that are shared across multiple pages.
- Click on the letzNav Editor and login using your credentials.
- Click on Workflows.
The Workflows will be displayed as a list. Green dots next to the Workflow indicate that the Workflow is published. Yellow dots indicate Workflow is in Draft mode.
NOTE : Workflows can only be edited in Draft Mode.
- Search the Name of the Workflow and select the one to edit.
- Click on the Step Name.
- Check on "Mark as Entry Point".
Once the Mark as Entry Point Checkbox is checked, the "Add Anchor Points" Option becomes available.
- Click on the anchor icon to select appropriate Anchors on the page. Try to use at least three anchors to get a strong identification strength.
- Click on Save to commit changes.