The Workflow status decides whether the Workflow is or can be made visible in the Player to your end users. It also controls whether a Workflow can be edited.
Status of the flow can be either Draft, Ready or Published.
- Draft indicates that the Workflow is still a work in progress and modifications are being made in the Workflow.
- Ready indicates that the modifications on the Workflow are complete and the Workflow is ready to be tested or published.
- Published indicates the flows are available in the Player.
The status is represented by colored dots next to the workflows:
- Green dot indicates that the Workflow is published.
- Yellow dot indicates that the Workflow is in draft mode.
- Blue dot indicates that the Workflow is in ready mode.
A Workflow can only be edited when it is in Draft mode.
Click on the letzNav Admin and login using your credentials.