Editor is one of the crucial components of letzNav which provides a platform to create the content such as Workflows, Validations, Tooltips, Launchers, Announcements. letzNav Editor extension is compatible with all modern browsers but is recommended to be used with Google Chrome. The Editor is 90% code free for creating all the basic content on letzNav.
Administrators or the Content creators have the necessity to add Editor Extension to the browsers respectively in order to create the content.
The Extension of Editor can be added in two ways.
1. Install Extension from the Admin (details to be provided by Customer Success)
2. Add from Chrome Store (link to be provided by Customer Success)
1. Steps to install Editor Extension from the Admin
- Log into Admin.
- Click on Settings icon which is located at the bottom-left of the application. See screenshot below.
- Click on Extensions
- Once the Extensions tab is clicked, the Settings - Extensions page opens as follows.Click on Download Editor.
- A message is seen as below
- Open the .crx file of letzNav Editor and save the file appropriately at a location(local).
- Convert the .crx file to zip file by renaming it.
- Extract the file.
- Upload the extracted file to the Browser Extensions.Click here for Instructions
letzNav gets added to the Browser and when the Host application is opened, Editor can be viewed.Click here to move further and build the content.
2. Add from Chrome Store
- The other way of adding Editor to the browser is by directly clicking on the link provided.
- Once the link is clicked, it appears as below saying Add to Chrome.
- Click on Add to Chrome.
- Click on Add Extension for the extension to get added to the Browser.
Log into the Host application to view the Editor. Click here to learn more about building content.